Kosher Holiday Tours in Sri Lanka 10 Days - Passover 2023
Are you someone who always wanted to explore the crystal-clear beaches with golden sand stretches, sceneries of mountainous landscapes covered with tea plantations with cascading waterfalls, vibrant culture with color and character? or an animal’s lovers? Yet always postponed your dream trip to Sri Lanka due to the finding Kosher food & Ingredients? Then, you’ll find the perfect motivation to plan your Kosher holiday in Sri Lanka for Passover 2023 (Pesach 2023)
You don’t have to plan your day because local experts have not only selected the most interesting and intriguing sites, but they also have figured out the best order and best routes, so you spend more time at the sites and less time on getting there. You have a guide who will explain the context of what you are seeing and the history and culture of the country. at the end of a full day of activities, you’ll enjoy a freshly prepared kosher dinner.
Kosher Holiday - Sri Lanka Itinerary for Passover 2023
Experience the beautiful and phenomenal journey to a wonderful tropical island with a diversity of experiences. Explore Yala National Park, famous Ella tour, Sri Lanka 2nd highest waterfall and charming Galle.
It is a tour where boasts to see “The Big Five” that includes the Sri Lankan Elephant, Leopard, Sloth Bear, great Blue Whale, and Sperm Whale.”
(* Passover 2023 will begin in the evening of Wednesday, April 5 and ends in the evening of Thursday, April 13)
- Arrive at the Katunayake Bandaranaike Airport where you’ll meet your assistant for the tour.
- Hit the road to travel to Colombo your first destination in Sri Lanka.
- Check in at the hotel and enjoy a relaxing evening recovering from your jetlag.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo Near the Chabad of Colombo Sri Lanka.
- Dinner and Breakfast at Chabad Colombo (Lubavitch / Beit Habad / Chabad-Lubavitch in Sri Lanka)
Travel time from airport to Colombo – about 30 minutes
Proceed your way to Unawatuna, a calm and peaceful beach getaway perfect for a relaxing holiday.! On your way Stopover for Madu river boat ride, Bentota boat ride, Kosgoda turtle hatchery and Heritage Galle port tour.
- Whale and dolphin watching in Mirissa is one of the most exciting water activities you can do during your holiday in Sri Lanka. Often spotted blue whales are the biggest animals in the world and Mirissa is the best place for whale and dolphin watching tours in Sri Lanka.
- Visit to Chabad Weligama (Sri Lanka Jewish Federation) and discuess all the arrangement for the Passover 2023.
- Overnight stay at hotel in Weligma next to Chabad Weligama
- Kosher Dinner and Breakfast at Chabad Weligama (Lubavitch / Beit Habad / Chabad-Lubavitch in Sri Lanka)
- After the Shabbat day we will take you to Sinharaja Forest Reserve which is declared UNESCO world heritage site in 1998. Sinharaja Forest Reserve is home to a vast variety of flora and fauna. Feel lucky if you spot animals like leopards, elephants, and purple-faced langur, in this dense forest. There are also various endemic and migratory bird species. This forest is known for mixed flock feeding. Go bird-watching to spot birds like Green-Billed Coucal , Sri Lanka Crested Drongo, Orange-Billed Babbler, Red-Faced Malkoha, and Sri Lanka Blue Magpie. Hump-Nosed Vipers and Green Pit Viper are some reptile species living here.
The crown jewel of Sri Lanka and the favourite spot for all wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers, Yala National Park offers a diverse experience to visitors of all kinds. Taking you across on a thrilling ride amidst thick jungles, golden beaches, dusty tracks, and muddy marshes, Yala National Park gives travelers that much-needed dose of adventure they had been craving. Yala isn’t just another wildlife sanctuary. It offers a chance to spot some of the rarest and most dangerous species of animals and birds out in the open.
Immerse yourself in the most intoxicating affair as you set out to the lush environs of Yala with an adrenaline rush matching the speed of those sly leopards hiding in the thickets. Home to a diverse range of flora and fauna, Yala won’t disappoint you!
- A quaint little town enclosed by the refreshing greens of tea plantations, Ella in Sri Lanka is a beautiful paradise that offers stunning mountain hikes, and lovely waterfalls. With picture-perfect environs, a pleasant climate, and super-friendly people, explore these 9 amazing places to visit in Ella on your next captivating holiday in Sri Lanka.
- Ceylon Tea Factory
- Little Adams Peak
- Ella Rock
- Diyaluma Falls
- Ravana Waterfall
- Demodara Nine Arch Bridge
- Liptons Seat
- Zipline, flying Ravana activities.
- Train ride
- Hike at Diyalamu falls the 2nd highest among waterfalls of Sri Lanka and 6th highest in the world, Diyaluma Ella is an absolutely majestic view. It acquires a horsetail shape after falling and leaping over a cliff.
- After the breakfast experience a phenomenal ride along the Madu river dotted with small islands and the banks covered with lush mangrove forests creating homes to dozens of incredible animal species.
Shop for dazzling gems, vibrant Batiks, tantalizing spices, creative crafts and more.
Depart at the Katunayake Bandaranaike Airport, with the precious memories you collect from this lovely tour..