Spend an unforgettable vacation in the tropical bliss of Sri Lanka exploring the far corners of the island with our tour experts. Opening doors for you to enjoy a holiday of a lifetime this tour promises you the best experiences in Sri Lanka. You’ll enjoy a balance of nature and culture along with the below excursions
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanag
- Sigiriya rock fortress.
- Dambulla Royal Cave Temple and Golden Temple
- Sri Dalada Maligawa – Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Tea Plantations & waterfalls
- Horton Plains National Park, Yala National Park
Day 1 Route: Bandaranaike International Airport / Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage / Dambulla
Your driver will assist with your luggage and take you to your accommodation in Dambulla. Which is 4 +, – hrs. driving from Airport. This may tailor made as per your flight schedule.
- Arrive at the Katunayake Bandaranaike airport and receive a warm welcome by one of our representatives.
- Whisk away to Pinnawala to witness the majestic elephants bathing and playing in the river.
- Proceed to Dambulla where nature and history will fill up your time.
- Spend the night at Dambulla and enjoy relaxing time after a long day.
- Overnight in Hotel in Dambulla or Habarana
Travel time from airport to Dambulla – about 4 hrs.
Day 2 Route: Dambulla / Kandy
- Head to Sigiriya in the morning to climb the famous lion rock fortress.
- Pay a visit to the Golden Temple to admire the magnificent wall murals in Dambulla.
- Drive away to the Spice Garden, where you can see a huge collection of spices in Matale, to spice up your day.
- Transfer to Kandy where the cultural royalty best preserved in Sri Lanka and witness a colourful cultural show in Kandy.
- Overnight stay at Kandy
Travel time from Dambulla to Kandy– about 3 hrs.
Day 3 Route: Kandy city /Tea plantations/waterfalls/Nuwara Eliya
- Visit the famous Temple of the tooth and soak up yourself in the cultural and traditional splendour.
- Wander around the colourful flower beds immersing in the pleasing scents of roses.
- Enjoy the breath-taking scenery and waterfalls and visit a tea plantation along your way to Nuwara Eliya.
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya
Travel time from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya– about 3 hrs.
Day 4 Route: Horton Plains / Haputale / Ella
- Wake up to a scenery of mountainous landscape enveloped in mist.
- Trek Horton plains enjoying the grassy landscape beauty.
- Sip a warm cup of tea in misty Haputale after your visit to the tea factory dotted midst a lush tea plantation.
- Head to Ella and overnight stay at Ella
Travel time from Nuwara Eliya to Ella– about 2.5 hrs.
Day 5 Route: Ella Little Adam’s Peak / Yala National Park / Tissamaharama
- Explore the Little Adem’s speak to discover the mind blogging vistas at Ella gap.
- Head to Tissa a small village where real cultural treasures of locals await for you.
- Go on a safari ride into the Yala national park and enjoy wildlife.
- Overnight stay at Tissamaharama (Yala)
Travel time from Ella to Yala– about 3 hrs.
Day 6 Route: Tissamaharama / Tangalle (Kalamatiya bird sanctuary)./ Galle
- Head to Kalamatiya to witness the beauty of the rich biodiversity of the bird sanctuary located next to the scenic Kalamatiya Lagoon.
- Overnight stay at Galle
Travel time from Yala to Galle– about 3 hrs.
Day 7 Route: Galle /Colombo city /Colombo Airport (BIA)
- Drive to Colombo after breakfast.
- Enjoy a visit to the National Museum and other major attractions.
- Do some shopping at exclusive shopping malls in Colombo.
- Head to Katunayake Bandaranaike airport for your departure.
Travel time from Nuwara Eliya to Ella– about 3 hrs.