Explore the paradise in the Indian Ocean- Sri Lanka 8 Days
Golden beaches, ancient cities, a smiling sun all year around…Explore the paradise in the Indian Ocean- Sri Lanka, with our expert tour guides. Experience the beautiful and phenomenal journey to a wonderful tropical island with a diversity of experiences.
Famous Negombo, historic Dambulla, wonderous Sigiriya, exciting Minneriya, splendid Kandy, breathtaking Nuwara Eliya and charming Galle….
Uncovering the best attractions of the island while pampering you to the nth degree with the best comforts from transportation to accommodation, the tour will show you Sri Lanka like no other.
Day 1: ROUTE - Bandaranaike International Airport to Negombo
Arrive at the Katunayake Bandaranaike international airport and receive a warm welcome.
Proceed your way to Negombo, a calm and peaceful beach getaway perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Travel time from airport to Negombo – about 30 minutes
DAY 2: ROUTE - Negombo, Pinnawala, Dambulla
- Wake up to a traditional breakfast and a warm cup of tea.
- Leave for Dambulla, along the way drop by the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to pat a giant elephant.
- Proceed your way to Dambulla in Mathale district and enjoy the rural farming lifestyle and rich biodiversity of the city.
- Overnight stay at Dambulla.
Travel time from Negombo to Dambulla – about 4 hours
DAY 3: ROUTE - Sigiriya, Minneriya, Dambulla
- Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and travel to Sigiriya.
- Have an amazing experience of a morning hike to one of the finest examples of ancient urban planned rock cities in the world; Sigiriya Lion Rock Fortress. This fortress complex includes remnants of a ruined place on the rock with a mind blogging scenery.
- Enjoy an evening visit to the wilderness of Minneriya national park to see the beauty of wildlife in Sri Lanka.
- Overnight stay at Dambulla.
DAY 5 ROUTE - Dambulla caves, herbal garden, Kandy
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and leave Dambulla for Kandy.
- Pay a visit to the Dambulla cave temple, which is a UNESCO world heritage site, also known as the golden temple and get amazed by the artistic wall murals and the hundreds of Buddha statues of different sizes.
- After a spiritual walk, spice up your day exploring the local spices at Spice Garden in Mathale.
- Evening, visit a Kandy cultural dancing show in Kandy.
- Overnight stay at Kandy.
Travel time from Dambulla to Kandy– about 3 hours
DAY 6 ROUTE: - Kandy city, tea plantations, waterfalls, Nuwara Eliya
- Travel to Kandy to get immerse in the serenity of the temple of tooth relic after admiring the cultural and architectural brilliance of the place.
- Visit the largest botanical garden in Sri Lanka, Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya where you can snap Insta-worthy photos with colourful flowers.
- Start travelling to scenic Nuwara Eliya.
- Witness the process of making world’s finest tea with a visit to a tea plantation and fill your lungs with the pleasing aroma of tea leaves. On the way, capture the effortlessly flowing waterfalls beside the road.
- Overnight stay at Nuwara Eliya.
Travel time from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya– about 2.5 hours
DAY 6 ROUTE -Nuwara Eliya, turtle hatchery, Bentota
- Capture the beauty of the little Niagara of Sri Lanka; St. Clare fall during your trip to Bentota.
- Visit Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery to pat on the head and release a baby turtle into the sea.
- Overnight Stay in Bentota.
Travel time from Nuwara Eliya to Bentota– about 6 hours
DAY 07: ROUTE - Bentota Madu river ride, Colombo
- After the breakfast experience a phenomenal ride along the Madu river dotted with small islands and the banks covered with lush mangrove forests creating homes to dozens of incredible animal species.
- Head to Colombo and visit the national museum of Sri Lanka.
- Shop for dazzling gems, vibrant Batiks, tantalizing spices, creative crafts and more.
- Overnight stay at Colombo.
Travel time from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya– about 2 hours
DAY 08: ROUTE - Colombo to Airport
- Depart at the Katunayake Bandaranaike Airport, with the precious memories you collect from this lovely tour.