Sri Lanka - Heart of the Indian Ocean
Sri Lanka 10 Days South Coast Beach Tour
Paradise is a place beyond the reach of stressful modern life, a realm of complete relaxation with bliss to be found amid white sands and azure seas. It is a place where nothing stands between you and the bountiful waters of the warm Indian Ocean. Explore the paradise in the Indian Ocean- Sri Lanka, with our expert tour guides.
Experience the beautiful and phenomenal journey to a wonderful tropical island with a diversity of experiences. Explore Yala National Park, famous Ella tour, Sri Lanka 2nd highest waterfall and charming Galle.
It is a tour where boasts to see “The Big Five” that includes the Sri Lankan Elephant, Leopard, Sloth Bear, great Blue Whale, and Sperm Whale.
We recommend this tour for the winter periods November to April
Day 1, 2, 3: - Bandaranaike International Airport to Mirissa / Weligama
Arrive at the Katunayake Bandaranaike international airport and receive a warm welcome.
Proceed your way to Mirissa, a calm and peaceful beach getaway perfect for a relaxing holiday.
DAY 2: Whale watching tours in Mirissa
- Whale and dolphin watching in Mirissa is one of the most exciting water activities you can do during your holiday in Sri Lanka. Often spotted blue whales are the biggest animals in the world and Mirissa is the best place for whale and dolphin watching tours in Sri Lanka.
DAY 3: Relaxing and peaceful stay at Weligama / Mirrissa Beach
- Sun, Sand and Water; a combination like no other! Sri Lanka Beach Holidays will show you around the most amazing beaches in the island. Weligama is celebrated for the fantastic surf the waves have to offer. Whether it’s your first time or you’re looking to test your skills as a veteran, Weligama has the prefect waves for you.
- There are several surf schools within a 500m radius in Weligama, so there is no shortage of lessons for those wanting to learn to surf. There is one beach break, the Weligama beach break (best for beginners), while the reef breaks are Kabalana, Midigama, Ram’s point, Plantation point, and two secrets point.
DAY 4 ROUTE - Galle Tour, Yala safari
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and leave Yala for safari.
- Pay a visit to the Galle Port, which is a UNESCO world heritage site, also known as the Galle Dutch Fort
- After a walk in Bay of Galle, ahead to Yala
- get ready to go on a safari ride to discover the rich biodiversity and exotic wildlife including Elephants, leopards, water buffalos, wild boars and more.
- Spend a relaxing evening gazing at the dense forest from your hotel balcony.
- Overnight stay at Luxury Hotel in Yala
DAY 5 ROUTE: - Yala, Udawalawa , Diyaluma falls, Ella
- Drive off to Ella, along the way drop by the Diyaluma falls to be amazed by the Sri Lanka’s second highest waterfall (220 m (720 ft) high)
- Overnight stay at Luxury Hotel in Ella
DAY 6 ROUTE -Ella Tour, Mirrisa, Weligama
- Explore Ella the most famous sight in Sri Lanka. Pass through scenery green tea fields, and tough stretches of rock, and get to see the magical vies of the Little Adam’s peak. Walk over the history seeped nine arches bridge and listen to the story of its constructions. End your hike at the Demodara railway stations with its unique loop-over track design. Thia tour gives you the lifetime experience in the best sight of Sri Lanka.
DAY 07, 08, 09,: ROUTE - Relaxing and peaceful stay at Weligama / Mirrissa Beach
- “Let the waves hit your feet, and the sand be your seat.” – Relaxing next 3 days in the beach as you wish.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Weligama.
DAY 10: ROUTE - Bentota, Colombo to Airport
- After the breakfast experience a phenomenal ride along the Madu river dotted with small islands and the banks covered with lush mangrove forests creating homes to dozens of incredible animal species.
- Shop for dazzling gems, vibrant Batiks, tantalizing spices, creative crafts and more.
- Depart at the Katunayake Bandaranaike Airport, with the precious memories you collect from this lovely tour.